Response EPM recognises that as we carry out our business, we have a wider responsibility to the public as a whole. We are working hard to build a company that is both profitable and reliable, but also recognises the interests of our customers, employees, suppliers and business partners as well as the wider community where we ply our trade. Response EPM has developed and is totally dedicated to a code of ethics which we have created to promote honesty, integrity, fairness and respect in everything we do.
We are committed to:-
- Providing customers with the best value solutions, to fit their budget and target audience.
- Providing a safe, happy and harmonious working environment for all of our people, where trust is paramount and everyone is afforded equal opportunities regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- Encouraging all of our people in their endeavours and aiming to recognise and reward the contributions and efforts that are made by all.
- Recognising that we work in an industry where our day to day business activities can have an impact upon the environment. We work continually to find systems, materials and methods to minimise, reduce or offset these where possible.
- Taking a responsible attitude towards health and safety, and taking a proactive approach to safeguard and protect our customers, suppliers, employees and the people that come in contact with us.
- Taking a proactive role within our local community and are always looking for ways to make and grow productive relationships with our neighbours.
- Taking care of our business partners. We make sure that we honour all of our contractual obligations to suppliers, business partners and others. We aspire to build long-term relationships with everyone that we work with. This helps us achieve the highest level of service standards and ensures that we are able to deliver on our promises.
Working within the law and helping our clients comply with relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act, as well as other by-laws and regulations.